Are your breathing problems restricting you from living an active life? Worried about traveling without your nebulizer? Don't let your asthma or breathing problems be a barrier between you and your wanderlust!
Conventional nebulizers are generally bulky in size and generally requires a power supply. Hence carrying them with you is not convenient. Our Portable Nebulizer is small and compact so you can take it with you on the go. This travel nebulizer will let you live your life to the fullest like never before!
Here are more reasons why you need to get this for yourself or your loved ones :
- The travel nebulizer provides vapor therapy for common colds, flu, cough, bronchitis,asthma, and other breathing ailments. You can maximize the benefits by adding essential oils, salt or even your prescribed respiratory medication into the water.Instant fine mist of this nebulizer penetrates deep into your sinuses, nose, and throat for superb relief.
- The nebulizer is made of medical grade and long-lasting materials. The portable nebulizer can be used for 10-15 minutes for better results. It's very easy and simple to use and has a single button operation. Moreover, it features patented ultrasonic mesh technology that helps to reduce all kinds of breathing problem easily.
- The best feature of our portable nebulizer - it comes with flexible power options, either batteries (2 AAA not included) or power adaptor. It's ideal as a travel nebulizer.
- This nebulizer is perfect for everyday asthma management for patients of all ages. Our portable nebulizer set includes one mouthpiece, two breathing mask (1 for adult,1 for the child) and USB cable.
- Our portable nebulizer operates without making any noise. It’s lower than 25 dB while working, can be used in a place as quiet as a library.
So,what are you waiting for?! Say BYE-BYE to your breathing problems and take deep, full breaths with zero struggle. Order right away!
Please note that due to high demand we are currently running low on stock for this particular item so please order now.