Are you suffering from COPD, asthma, Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) and other similar conditions? Then our Pulse Oximeter is a must-have medical gadget for you.
A pulse oximeter is a small, lightweight device used to monitor the amount of oxygen carried in your body. Our Pulse Oximeter attaches painlessly to your fingertip, sending two wavelengths of light through the finger to measure your pulse rate and how much oxygen is in your system. Once the Pulse Oximeter finishes its assessment, its screen will display the percent of oxygen in your blood coming from your heart and also your current pulse rate.
Here are more reasons why you need to get this for yourself or loved ones:
- The Pulse Oximeter is an affordable and accurate way to check Pulse Rate (PR) and Blood Oxygen Saturation (SpO2). Adjustable finger clamp plus simple one-button operation design of finger oximeter allows for easy operation. No complex functions simply press the button to get precise SpO2 and PR data.
- Our finger oximeter features two-direction display so that you can view your results in different directions. The finger oximeter has ergonomically curved LED screen display which makes it convenient to read the data.
- This fingertip pulse oximeter has a long battery life. Designed using low-power consumption and can continuously work for 6 hours. In the absence of signal, the oximeter will enter the standby state.
- This oximeter comes with a neck cord/ lanyard. Convenient for the nurse and doctor to hang on the neck. Small portable size makes it easy to handle and carry. You can use it at home or on the go. Suitable for daily use.
- Made of high-quality ABS material, the finger oximeter requires 2 x AAA battery. It comes in vibrant color options to choose from.
So, what are you waiting for! Order right away!
Please note that due to high demand we are currently running low on stock for this particular item so please order now.